Last updated: January 8, 2021
- Policy Coverage
This Policy applies to all information collected through our website, as well as any communications related to the marketing, products, and services (collectively “Services”) offered by GHESAR LLC. This Policy also applies to information you share as a prospective employee.
- Data Collection
GHESAR collects two types of information:
- Information you provide: we collect information you voluntarily provide to us when you express interest in obtaining information about our Services, contact us, subscribe to our communications, or when you apply for a job with us. The information we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other relevant information you provide.
- Information automatically collected: some information is collected automatically when you visit our website or use our Services. The information is typically made available through your web browsers, servers, and mobile devices, and may include device and usage information such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
- Data Use and Share
GHESAR uses the information collected so that we can:
- Provide our Services
- Ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve user experience of our site
- Send marketing communications about our Services
- Send administrative information such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Recruit and hire prospective employees
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements in connection with our Services
We will not sell, rent, or trade your information. We will only share information in limited circumstances, as outlined below:
- With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
- To provide you with Services and fulfill business obligations: We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We may also share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- Additionally, we may share information that has been aggregated or de-identified, so that it can no longer reasonably be used to identify you.
- Your Choices
You have the following choices with regards to your information:
- Limit the information that you provide
- Set your browser to reject cookies
- Limit access to information on you mobile device
- Opt out of our marketing communications through the link provided at the bottom of the emails
If you have any questions about your choices or would like to opt out of our communications, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Region Specific Rights
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have certain privacy rights such as right to request access to or deletion of you data. Below we have summarized the rights for residents of California and the European Economic Area.
- California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) allows you to i) request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specifics pieces of information we collect about you; ii) request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain; iii) opt out of any sale of personal information; and iv) not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) allows you to i) request access to your personal data; ii) request correction or deletion of your personal data; iii) object to our use and processing of your personal data; iv) request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and v) request portability of your personal data. You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
If you’d like to contact us about your rights, you can reach us at email@example.com.
- Storage and Security