Yokogawa's new DLM6000 series digital and mixed signal oscilloscopes boast fresh physical and on-screen interfaces, based on extensive market research and user feedback. It incorporates dedicated, backlit buttons for the most commonly accessed settings, and unique Yokogawa controls, like the 5-way selector button and spring loaded ‘jog shuttle' control.
The DLM6000 series oscilloscopes offer an extensive range of capabilities for waveform characterization, powerful tools for detecting glitches and anomalies, advanced signal enhancement and noise reduction technologies, and a range of options for serial bus analysis and power measurement. Select from models with four channels plus 16 or 32 bit logic inputs, and 500MHz, 1.0GHz, or 1.5GHz bandwidths.
High-Speed Acquisition and History Memory
High Acquisition Rate Unchanged Even When Displaying Logic Signals
* During continuous measurement : Up to 25,000 times per second per channel
* In N Single mode : Up to 2.5 million times per second per channel
Waveform update rate determines your probability of catching an intermittent glitch. On other mixed signal oscilloscopes, enabling the logic inputs severly impacts waveform update rate. The DLM6000 maintains waveform update rates so you can detect abnormalities and transients in your analog or logic channels.
History Memory Function and High Speed Acquisition
* Preserve up to 2000 captures of actual waveform data (not screen images)
* After measurement has stopped, you can review past waveforms individually for detailed analysis.
* Search and Zoom
* Automated measurement of waveform parameters
* Variety of computations
High-speed acquisition means you can even capture instantly
On most oscilloscopes, to observe and analyze abnormalities such as unpredictable noise in detail, you have to devise clever trigger settings and re-measure the event.
But with the DL6000/DLM6000 there is no need to re-measure the phenomena because once the event occurs, you can use the History Memory function to recall past waveforms that were originally displayed on screen.
Search & Zoom
Quickly extract locations and abnormalities you wish to analyze from the acquired waveform data, and zoom in anywhere on waveform details.
The DL6000/DLM6000 series has enhanced Search and Zoom functions for searching for desired portions of waveform data and observing those waveforms in detail.
Search function for extracting abnormal phenomena
The search function can search both analog and logic signals in History Memory (History Search).
Main Search Functions:
* State search (Hi/Lo setting of each channel)
* Serial pattern (I2C, SPI, CAN, general-use pattern) search
* Polygon zone search
* Waveform zone search
* Parameter search (Measured parameters, FFT, etc.)
Automated measurement of waveform parameters
* Vertical waveform parameters such as amplitude, RMS
* Time axis waveform parameters such as frequency, startup time
* Delay time between specified signal edges
* Automatic measurement of time axis waveform parameters is even possible on logic signals
* Measurement Location Indicator indicates the measured location of a specified item
* Display the statistics on the automated measurement values of waveform parameters.
* Normal statistical processing (Continuous)
* Statistical processing for each period (Cycle)
* Statistical processing of history waveforms (History)
Measure a variety of parameters automatically
Simply select the check boxes of parameters you wish to measure automatically in the setting screen's parameter list.
Simultaneously measure up to 16 parameters during acquisition. Additional measured values can be obtained in the analysis screen, or via PC communication.